Zac Efron has come a long way from the halls of East High… This Netflix film follows the evolution of Ted Bundy and his relationship with Liz Kloepfer. I’ve mentioned before in the LD&L section that I’m not normally one to go for super scary content, but… Zac Efron. Realistically, this was more of a movie with extremely creepy concepts as opposed to feeling like you can’t sleep for a week after watching it.
I have to say, Zac Efron surprised me in this one. There were some moments where you really saw an “extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile” look in his eyes. The story was an interesting take on the famous serial killer’s story; less about his individual victims, more from the perspective of his one true love with Liz. The story maintained the alarmingly easy charm of Bundy and how he smoothly lured his victims with ease. I liked that the movie made it very clear which State and year they were focusing on when Bundy attacked. This made it easy to follow the story, the tragedies, and the personal evolution of not only Ted himself, but also his long-time girlfriend Liz.
I’m so excited that summer is just around the corner. I need some sunshine in my life! As you can see by this section, I do love my coffee and tea, but I wouldn’t mind switching it up to a patio drink every once and a while.
I’m happy Instagram is an outlet for us to chat about what I want to put out on the blog, but also what you want to see. Here were some suggestions:
- How I style my hair. Though not as long anymore, I would love to put out hair content. Perhaps places you can still donate hair would be a good post?
- More travel – yes, yes, yes. Even if it’s a mini-road trip this summer, you can bet more travel posts are in the works.
- More books, more movies. Every week I look forward to a lazy Sunday where I can unwind by putting out an LD&L post. I’m so happy you are all loving this sections as much as me!
What’s Coming on the Blog?
- Well, we’ve tackled every inch of the UK except one country… Wales. I’m working on some content to complete the whole United Kingdom on the blog.
- I know I’ve been slacking in one particular section. Outfits. First outfit post coming soon: 3 ways to wear a white bodysuit this spring. Keep an eye out for the post this week! Here’s a little sneak-peak:
Let me know in the comments what content you want to see. How are you liking the blog so far? Talk to you guys next week!